Just got my raptor shift light!!!

cob99

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
whats up andy

LET ME KNOW I AM GONNA INSTALL MY TACH AND LITE TOMARROW IF THE ADAPTER COMES IN AND , and saturday night i raced an ams evo you guys missed it it was the best race of the season , let off in 3rd and 4th lol and still walked him it was an 11.80 car and the pro charger will be on by hopefully beginning of summer so , (whos next ) lol so let me know andy!!!

cob99

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
you might beat me hank

hj16 said:
I'll be game to roll up, but I wont race anybody.
but i am down for any race i would need to launch like a beast on you lol just to keep up but hay buddie races are awsome i like losing lol hasnt happened ye (knock on wood ) lol when your back we need to go i gotta see what i can do against you 03 bad boys mike

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
1MEANGT said:
Mike, I was out on Friday night. I was looking for you but didn't find ya. I was up at BK most of the night and took a little cruise over to MC D's and didn't see you there either. Let me know where you will be this Friday and we can hook up. Mike

Good luck, he's like trying to get a hold of the damn pope. He don't have a cell phone. You have to use smoke signals or the "bat call"

cob99

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
whats up guys

ill have my tach in tomarrow so its on for all you little 03 cobras lol :( ill be at bk with the lady on friday ill be there at like 1000 or 1100 its suppose to be like 70 nice we gotta do some racing well pm me if you guys wanna hook up and andu your comming so no excuses havent seen you in a while and yes lets get that lite in so you know when to shift :) lol jus jokin mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info