Awesome customer service

Wharf Rat

The other Hank
Mar 1, 2004
I just got the best customer service of my life this week from Max Motorsports. I ordered IRS bushings and bolts on Tuesday and paid the 2nd day air for them to get here on Thursday (so I could put them in this weekend).

Well, when I got home from work (with a short stop at the pub) on Thursday-no sign of the UPS man. I called Max Motorsports to find out what was up and they screwed up and sent them regular ground (would be Monday delivery). He appologized and said he would NEXT DAY my order out to me at no extra charge. That was Thursday at 6:15 PM. Friday at 3:00 PM the UPS man brought me the package! :hail:

So props to Max Motorsports for going way out of their way to correct a mistake. :biggthump

I think most vendors would have said "Sorry, looks like you're fishing all weekend"

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
people tend to choose the cheapest then complain about the service later.
serving customers is a losing proposition. thats why so many companies now outsource customer service/technical support to india.

customers will suck you dry if you let them.

CrimsonCobra_01 said:
yeaj, its about time companies realize that the most important thing in buisness is customer service. even if shit happens customers will come back becaue they like dealin with good people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info