Funny Stat

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Was bored, and punched this up.

The site has 3,555 total posts as of this one. And 141 registered users as of right now. There are 7 members who account for 1990 posts. Thats 4.9% of the members making up for 55.9% of the total posts. :eek3: Moral of the story.....everybody besides Me, Victor, Carl, Susie, Jack, Cliff, and Andy needs to start posting more :biggthump

And on a completely different topic..... who likes my Avatar pic? :hail: :hail: :hail:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
:D Always go talk to any cute ones you are interested in when you see them in person. So many guys are intimidated by them that you might be surprised and have one go out with you because she's lonely. Of course they may be sick of guys hitting on them or have an attitude but talking to them is the quickest way to find out. The worst they can do is embarass you brutally in front of your friends. LOL.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Heres my Desktop Background, shrunk down of course.

Attachments

• Desk.JPG
    Desk.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 67

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
nytebyte said:
What's the matter Cliff? Ya getting old?!? :eek:

I think I could still handle someone like her, even at my age. Although I prefer a more "mature" woman for anything long term.

Ahh, to be young again and have a Supercharged libido....

LOL! It's not the sex part, that I would mind. It's the trying to hold a conversation afterwards. You guys may laugh, but my ideal encounter would be with Jamie Lee Curtis. She is a smart competent woman and I would love spending time with her.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
ILLINI-SVT said:
How was the movie? As terrible as it looks?

There's a Lightning in the commercial trailer for it. I don't suppose it had a leading role in the flick?
Even though their advertising make it look like a chick flick, its not. Its pretty damn funny. Granted the movie is VERY unrealistic, it gets its laughs. Over a span of 10minutes it'll go from hilarious to serious to attempting to be romantic to hilarious. The first time I saw it was at a special sneak peak 2 months ago on campus and I went with 3 buddies, they all liked it. I had a couple other buddies who wanted to see it on the 10th, so I went and saw it again. They all said they liked it, and it was better than they expected.

No, the Lightning was not a lead role. But the driver did manage to do a shitty attempt at a burnout. :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info