Talk about a party foul

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Well, Im drunk off my ass and just got back from a girl's house. We (two buddies of mine, and three chicks) came back from a party at like 2-2:30ish and decided to hang out at their place (the girl's house) WRONG MOVE #1, there was basically nothing to do as we had to entertain ourselves by making asses of ourselves while we are about to pass out. Well, 4:30 rolls around and me and a buddy of mine decide to head back to our dorm. Well, my other buddy's Girlfriend decides she wants to walk me out and say goodbye. It ends up taking 10minutes as both of us (very drunk mind you) poke fun at each other and have some good laughs, then she starts messing with me, poking, punching my gut and so on, In my drunken state I decide to pick her up throw her over my shoulder and carry her back inside so I can leave. WRONG MOVE #2 and the worst one. Well, I pick her up, and as I throw her over my shoulder I loose all balance and end up falling backwards. She hits her head on a metal pipe then the concrete. She is COMPLETELY OUT. Even though I hit my head on a pipe and bashed the shit outta my elbow I immediately freak out. SHE IS STONE COLD. Me and my buddy pick her up and rush her to her bed to make sure shes okay. Literally 20seconds after we put her on her bed she wakes up laughing. Im still scared shitless. I almost killed this chick :( Well, shes concious and apparently doesnt have any hard feelings towards me...as of now :( But I feel soooo bad. My buddy kept reassuring me it could have happened to any of us....but Im the dumbshit who did it. And even though my elbow is probably broke, I cant help but feeling bad even though everyone told me not to. :(

In summary, I dont have good balance when Im drunk, I shouldnt try to carry women when Im drunk, and should probably just steer slean of alcohol in general until the end of the school year.

Well, Its 5:10am and Im waiting for my buddy to come back so I can apologize to him. I feel like shit :(

03mineralg

Hank, it sounds like a pilot for a movie, maybe....heathers part 2 :p . Anyway, its nice to relive some of my younger day's through your adventures :alcoholic. I spent the night painting and installing hardwood flooring :clap:. doesnt life get exciting :rolleyes:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
When you are falling, try to drop them on their butts [more padding]. You'd better do something nice for her since she is probably hurting today. And what are you doing messing with your buddy's girlfriend in the first place?

Massive aclcohol usually brings "The good"-Fun with friends "The bad"-losing inhibitions and playing with someone else's woman and "The ugly"-The way your elbow probably looks...

I'm glad you survived and it wasn't more serious. Live and learn... :alcoholic

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
When you are falling, try to drop them on their butts [more padding]. You'd better do something nice for her since she is probably hurting today. And what are you doing messing with your buddy's girlfriend in the first place?

Massive aclcohol usually brings "The good"-Fun with friends "The bad"-losing inhibitions and playing with someone else's woman and "The ugly"-The way your elbow probably looks...

I'm glad you survived and it wasn't more serious. Live and learn... :alcoholic
Well, I slung her over my shoulder (her stomach on my shoulder) so it was kind impossible for me to get her to land on her ass.

I plan on going over and kissing ass for very long, probably something else too. And by "messing" I mean the playful tye messing around. Nothing serious....I know better than to try shit like that. My buddy was standing right there anyways.

Yes, my elbow looks disgusting :(
nytebyte said:
Well, at least you didn't pick her up, carry her back to your room, and given her the Bone. There REALLY would have been some bad feelings then. :eek:
Haha, you sick old men. I do have self control you know. Yes, shes hot, but shes my buddy's....and I never cross that line.
cobravenom39 said:
Instead of messing with her, you could've ended up messing around with her. She'll be ok.
At least I think you understood what tye of messing arond I meant. Not sexual in any way.

Im going to go over in an hour or two to check up on her. Hopefully theres no hard feelings :(

S

Scream'n95Cobra

dude, im still trashed. What did we do last night? :dunno:

Call me and lets finish those 40's. :beer: :chug:

When did all this happen? Who's house was this and what buddy? I guess i was completely out of it last night.

It was fun man, lots of fun.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Flyn high again said:
Hank,

Jim and I, as "older" guys know where the drinking and playful messing around leads. It's a short step from tickling to ****ing. Hey you didn't come out of it too bad so life goes on. What was wrong with the other 2 chicks? Taken or...?
Haha, lay off of it Cliff. She was fine and my buddy got some, so no worries :biggthump

Lets see, one was taken, one was passed out drunk, another I wasnt interested in, the one I was interested in crashed at the party house (her friend's house), and there was one at the party who I could have gotten easily, but I wasnt interested in.

Remember Cliff, this isnt the 70s :rolleyes:

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
hj16 said:
Remember Cliff, this isnt the 70s :rolleyes:

No kidding! In the '70s you slept with available women. Then your buddy would turn around and maybe sleep with yours. Then you would Bob/Carol Ted/Alice it a couple times until somebody broke up and you started over with new people. Love and sex are much more connected now-a-days. You guys are sort of prudish... :p

J/K.

KTs03

King of Fools
Mar 10, 2004
Dude,

I did the same thing last summer except, as I was accidentally suplexing her, instead of her head hitting the ground, it hit the face of the innocent bystander behind us; thus breaking one of said bystanders permanent front teeth and cutting the poor girls lip open. :drunk: Talk about feeling like shit. What a bloody mess. You got off easy.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
ILLINI-SVT said:
You type pretty well for drunk.
It took me damn near 30minutes to type that. It gets to be an acquired skill :p
Scream'n95Cobra said:
dude, im still trashed. What did we do last night? :dunno:

Call me and lets finish those 40's. :beer: :chug:

When did all this happen? Who's house was this and what buddy? I guess i was completely out of it last night.

It was fun man, lots of fun.
:laughing2 Do you at least remember the two lesbians that wanted to take you into a room and give you a spanking? That was hilarious. :lmao:

S

Scream'n95Cobra

Flyn high again said:
Obviously a skill learned after you wrote the "Poos smell bead" thread on SVTP. I was ROTFL at that one. Too bad search doesn't work over there...
:biggthump

No need, we tried to bring it back one night we were getting drunk but it ended up with me banned. :dunno:

Enjoy Hank's drunk moment...

I dont like poos bescause they snmwll beade!!!
Poos smell abd because theyr5t kile smell bad. I l0ove taking shited because it feels good. Dont youy olove it when you hav3e a good shoirt. I'n m0 soooo drunk right nowm, IT FEELS SOO GOOD My fgriend ir laughing as I type this. I duij cant srtop laughing ridhgt now. I hace thres friend s thT ARE DRINR in my house rightnoew. I love thos girl soo much and she shut me down. I cant believe tnat shiipot I ****ing love her sooo much I dont know what to do, IO 'm soo wasted, I hs ehatr os going on. MMM mmm cartonnds. Byr e now. Laterpieeieidkdk

I love nmmy Cpbra and all of ypou. I love you guys. And I need so pussy right now. God damn, I need some more Voodka doikjf.

Byr people HNAK

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Scream'n95Cobra said:
I dont like poos bescause they snmwll beade!!!
Poos smell abd because theyr5t kile smell bad. I l0ove taking shited because it feels good. Dont youy olove it when you hav3e a good shoirt. I'n m0 soooo drunk right nowm, IT FEELS SOO GOOD My fgriend ir laughing as I type this. I duij cant srtop laughing ridhgt now. I hace thres friend s thT ARE DRINR in my house rightnoew. I love thos girl soo much and she shut me down. I cant believe tnat shiipot I ****ing love her sooo much I dont know what to do, IO 'm soo wasted, I hs ehatr os going on. MMM mmm cartonnds. Byr e now. Laterpieeieidkdk

I love nmmy Cpbra and all of ypou. I love you guys. And I need so pussy right now. God damn, I need some more Voodka doikjf.

Byr people HNAK
Bwahahahaha, so funny even now 10months later :alcoholic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info