Exhaust talk with red 03 today!!!!

CrimsonCobra_01

Regular
Mar 15, 2004
at the corner of plainfield and county line road today a red 03 pulled behind me and gave me a little whistle with his exhaust so i gave him a mouthful of mine. we both had a good laugh.

was just wonderin if that was any of you "terminator" scumbags that like to pick on us "little bros." holla back!!!!!!!!!!! :alcoholic

move this to general discussion if you could, sorry

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Little Snakes

I always waive or give the thumbs up to 99,01 or any year cobra. I rarely try to dick with them. I like dicken with f-bodies, and ricers. Dicken with a Cobra is like marrying your own sister, especially if she's hot.

Edit-Its more like chargin' your buddies to see your sister naked through your closet, until your dad plugged up the hole-am I still talking??

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
cobravenom39 said:
I always waive or give the thumbs up to 99,01 or any year cobra. I rarely try to dick with them. I like dicken with f-bodies, and ricers. Dicken with a Cobra is like marrying your own sister, especially if she's hot.

Edit-Its more like chargin' your buddies to see your sister naked through your closet, until your dad plugged up the hole-am I still talking??

:lmao: When I was a teenager I heard that someone had gone over to my girlfriend's house and stood on the gas meter outside her bedroom window. My girlfriend came into her bedroom and started disrobing and after removing her bra heard a loud voice saying "She took it off!" She didn't know who did it but I had an idea it was my little brother and his friends so I hunted the little b*st*rds down and sternly talked to them. I was trying not to crack up the whole time...
:D

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Sounds like it was probably Ray... he is in that area that you are talking about, he may be home from school...

Did he have a loud Bassani exhaust, looks very young... maybe a Squish racing sticker? He was the same one that was at World of Wheels

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Oh ya this is what he did to me... did this happen to you too? Ray is the one up front, Eric is next...

Attachments

• image026.jpg
    image026.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 44
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info