Flatliner's 2nd Mokena Vid Complete

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Okay, so it is done... well, as done as I feel like doing since everyone is bugging the crap out of me. This is my first vid with this program, it rocks, however, need a little more practice. I know the little mistakes so don't point them out. Imagine what my next video will look like!!!!! Yeah!!! :clap:

Special Thanks to Special K (Kari, my g/f for all the vids taken shotgun)!!

With that being said enjoy the wmv 3:55 of clips... to Creed...??? :biggthump

Right Click Here and Save Target

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I must be sad... I have watched the video like 375 times and still get goosebumps. I have shrunk it from 16MB to about 6MB, as I am starting to understand bit rates and quality better through trial and error. Those of you who d/l first, may have a h igher quality, but I have made some edits since then... taking some sound out, volumes, etc...

So the question then would be... will you watch my next video after the next get together??

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Flatliner said:
I must be sad... I have watched the video like 375 times and still get goosebumps. I have shrunk it from 16MB to about 6MB, as I am starting to understand bit rates and quality better through trial and error. Those of you who d/l first, may have a h igher quality, but I have made some edits since then... taking some sound out, volumes, etc...

So the question then would be... will you watch my next video after the next get together??

You know I will!!!!!!!

:hail: :headbang: :alcoholic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info