Vinyl Window Sticker: what color?

Are you interested in a vinyl window sticker, and if so what color?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
My vinyl guy is out of Oregon, but he does great custom work, and I could even have him do some sample logos as he did for another club I belong to, and everyone loved them...
you can check out his work at www.taterskinz.com

He usually puts up a feature where you can just purchase what you want in almost any color and design imaginable...(you'll see his color sheet)
some are almost perfect color matches, I like his metallics :headbang:

Let me know if you guys have someone to design a logo or want him to try it out, when I get all the examples I can post them... :D

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Well it almost sounds like we need to bring back the logo suggestion... I would be happy with a vinyl sticker that says chicagosvt.com in the same font and size as the banner Jack created for now. What do you guys think? The reason I would front the money is to get a better price, but if we do it individually for color preference that is fine with me too. Let him try some logos out it won't hurt. Let us know when they are ready

SVTJES

Mar 27, 2004
CobraSusie said:
he hasn't gottne back to me yet :dunno:
I am trying guys...honest :(

Hey Susie,

Signs By Design in Crestwood Illinois (South Side of the city) does good vinyl work. He made custom chrome stickers for my snowmobile a few years back, and offers about every color imaginable. The number is 708-371-5499. Let me know what you find out!

Later,

SVTJES :headbang:

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
SVTJES said:
Hey Susie,

Precision Glass Tinting in Crestwood Illinois (South Side of the city) does good vinyl work. He made custom chrome stickers for my snowmobile a few years back, and offers about every color imaginable. The number is 708-371-6161. Let me know what you find out!

Later,

SVTJES :headbang:
my vinyl guy works alot and then does this on the weekend, so your guy may be a better bet...I will look into it tomorrow :cool:

Should I use this banner as the logo? :confused:

SVTJES

Mar 27, 2004
CobraSusie said:
my vinyl guy works alot and then does this on the weekend, so your guy may be a better bet...I will look into it tomorrow :cool:

Should I use this banner as the logo? :confused:

Hey Susie, I got the name of the shop confused, it should be Signs By Design. Their number is 708-371-5499, and it is in Crestwood. I edited my original post.

I like the chicagoSVT.com, mabey with some white lettering and a border around the letters?

Later,

SVTJES

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
White is universal

I think all our cars would look better with white, it is the best compromise. We would look more like a team when we are together if the stickers were the same. I voted selfishly for red before this thought came to mind.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Ok, I just got off of the phone with a Dan from Signs by Design...

I tried to get an idea of price etc.
a logo for the side or rear window (web address)
1 inch by 10 inches would be a approximately $2. each
and each order has to be a minimum of $20.

So who is interested?
Is this size good for everyone?

he said windshield banner would be $45. (I thought that was too much)

but let me know, and I can start taking money and putting in the orders...

Susie

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Susie, call me later 630 *** ****. I will front the money and then we can collect atnext GTG. Maybe I can get a discount... I was thinking of buying 100 to start, 25 each of top 4 voted colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info