New puppy

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
The wife and I got a new puppy over the weekend... She's a Mini Shnauzer, her name is Lulu, her big sister is Trixie a 3yr old Miniature Pinscher.
IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Wow, cute! I never had a dog and work too much to own one unfortunately.

I just got a cat not too long ago. He's 3 years old and is half Bengal and half Alley Cat. He's lazy, fat, meows constantly, and requires constant attention.

Although he's the only cat that I've ever seen that actually can play "fetch".
:sad:

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Well we got Trixie (the Min Pin) when we lived in an apartment three years ago, so we litter box trained her. She has a litter box very similar to a cats. It took her a week to get fully trained.

She's an excellent dog, never messes anywhere. The litter box helps quite a bit since the wife an I work wierd hours and don't come home at a consistent times.

The new puppy Lulu is trying to imitate everything the big dog does, including using the litter box. Lulu has been using the litter box pretty consistently so far.

I was worried at first that the two dogs wouldn't get along, but that hasn't been the case.. They've been buddy buddy since the second day we brought Lulu home.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Flatliner said:
Litter box... interesting I had heard of that but never thought I could do it. Besides, I would need a sand box for my rott! ;0)
yup it really works..

we use granular cat litter as the base, sprinkle some deoderizer crap on top, and then use the dog litter pebbles they sell at Petco...

the litter gets changed about every two weeks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info