Summer chromies reappear

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I put my chrome rims and Goodyears back on today. GSD3s in the front and F1s in the back [GSD3s to come when the rears wear out]. I also used Mr. Clean Auto Dry on my baby to try it out. I have mixed feelings about the results. The product works but there are drawbacks. I took the car for a ride and it corners MUCH better than with the snow tires [of course]. It also wheel hops more with the F1s. I definitely need bushings and anti hop shocks.

Attachments

• 600 X 450.jpg
    600 X 450.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 600 X 450 3.jpg
    600 X 450 3.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 600 X 450 4.jpg
    600 X 450 4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 87

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
I wanted to do a detail on the outside of mine, but have to strip what wax etc. that I do have on her, as I will be sanding her down for paint soon :)

car looks great, I may have to pick up a set of bullitt rims one day for the Cobra (just love the look) :dunno:

Your car looks great! I love that color!

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I am getting worried about sat myself, they are calling for snow wed. which means possibly more salt. Lyle may be right... put the other wheels back on.

PS Looks great... funny thing is that it looks cleaner than my car and I just cleaned it good!!! Rims look great... and the spolier delete even better!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I apologize to everyone for putting my summer tires on and causing what will probably be remembered as "The terrible blizzard in March". I hope it's only a day or so of bad weather and things improve before the weekend.

Thanks for the compliments, Victor. You should see my car after I hand glaze and then wax it with the P21S. I'm thinking about carbon fiber inserts for the rear bumper. I can't decide between stainless, carbon fiber, or black...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info