I'm a n00000b

I love RC

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
hey guys,

i post over on svtperformance.com and someone sent me a link to you guys. I had no idea this board existed.

I'm from tinley park and am a huge mustang enthusiast. I know a few people with cobras but i do not have one myself. I also know a bunch of people who drive foxes too but i dont have one either because i must pay for school next year.

Glad i'm on the board and hope to find some new faces from my area.

Tom

I love RC

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
Scream'n95Cobra said:
Ah, glad you made it over. Do you have any plans of buying one soon? School is a downer in regards to money and cars.

after my first year at purdue i have to stay there for the program i am taking then i go to a semester of work in which i will get credit and money so i am hoping to make it through my first year then get one in the summer.

we'll see what happens and what kinda car comes my way

S

Scream'n95Cobra

I love RC said:
after my first year at purdue i have to stay there for the program i am taking then i go to a semester of work in which i will get credit and money so i am hoping to make it through my first year then get one in the summer.

we'll see what happens and what kinda car comes my way

What year are you? I almost went to Purdue, but chose CU instead. I know exactly what program you are talking about too. Cars are pretty cheap these days. You can find a decent fox body for $3000. Good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I love RC
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list