Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
OK.. please bear with me...

First go to your "User CP"
Then go to "Edit Options"

in the Messaging & Notification section choose the type of "Default Thread Subscription Mode" from the drop down box.

once your selection is diplayed, go to the bottom of the page and choose "Save Changes"

The second step is that when you post a new thread or reply to a thread, make sure that the "Thread Subscription" option is the correct one.

If the above steps do not fix the problem, then please let me know by posting a response here.

Regards,
Jack

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Are you guys still being bombarded with emails? Did you follow Jack's post above?

I just realized that the ones I have been getting on my home email as notifications were from the first batch posted on the board. If you look further down on the email notification there is a link to remove subscription, that was it!! Yeah no more!!

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Cobra_Jack said:
OK.. please bear with me...

First go to your "User CP"
Then go to "Edit Options"

in the Messaging & Notification section choose the type of "Default Thread Subscription Mode" from the drop down box.

once your selection is diplayed, go to the bottom of the page and choose "Save Changes"

The second step is that when you post a new thread or reply to a thread, make sure that the "Thread Subscription" option is the correct one.

If the above steps do not fix the problem, then please let me know by posting a response here.

Regards,
Jack

omg It was easier to turn off my fuckin' belt minder.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info