Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 180

Randy@SuttonHp

Regular
Mar 11, 2004
Local shop

Sutton High performance is open! The ad you see is for 3 pulls without a/f ratio readings. We are a SCT tuning dealer and a stocking Ford racing dealer. If your club would have a interest in running a dyno day of some sort, I would work out a great offer.
Maybe we could do some type of grand opening special for just members of this site.

Also I e-mailed Hank today and wanted to know if there would be any interest in having a dyno shootout in the near future.

Let me know
Thanks
Randy

Matt99GT

Mar 2, 2004
Randy@SuttonHp said:
Sutton High performance is open! The ad you see is for 3 pulls without a/f ratio readings. We are a SCT tuning dealer and a stocking Ford racing dealer. If your club would have a interest in running a dyno day of some sort, I would work out a great offer.
Maybe we could do some type of grand opening special for just members of this site.

Also I e-mailed Hank today and wanted to know if there would be any interest in having a dyno shootout in the near future.

Let me know
Thanks
Randy
are you capable of a/f reading and do you only carry ford racing parts?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Dana said:
I went looking for this place last Saturday and couldn't find it. Is it inside another building?
I didn't see any signs or anything.
Oh well, I was breaking in the clutch anyway.
350 down and 150 to go. Maybe by this Saturday at the dyno.

Dana

I have to drive down to Springfield tomorrow to work, Dan. Want me to have my employee drive the truck and me take your car? Oh, wait, I couldn't get on it for 150 miles, right? It would be ready to go for the ride back! Vroom! :clap:

Seriously, it will be great if you can dyno on Sat. :biggthump

Wharf Rat

The other Hank
Mar 1, 2004
I talked to Randy a few weeks ago (as per VTE's recommendation) and he was very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. I WAS planning on having him do cams and a tune on my GT but a week after I talked to him my GT turned into a Cobra :headbang: (sorry Randy. If I need anything for the Cobra I'll be calling)

Anyway, I think the Mustang community will grow fond of Sutton HP real quick.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info