Who are you people??

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Thought it might be helpful to get to know one another a bit better, so post if you'd like to share info...

Name: Jack
Vehicle: '03 DSG Cobra Vert
City: Tinley Park, IL but work downtown
hobbies: working on cars, computers, football, basketball

S

Scream'n95Cobra

Andrew
19 (20 in April yay)
1995 Cobra Black/Saddle Leather
Live in Wildwood, MO (30 min west of St. Louis)

Yea, i know i know, but it cant hurt to have SOMEONE from STL on here right?

Go to college at the University of Colorado - Boulder. Next semester i am transferring to the University of Missouri.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Lyle, I'll be second oldest... we can pick on everyone else and then if we feel like it, mentor them.

Victor/31/M
Been back in Chicago off of I55 and Pulaski for last 6 months from Glendale Hgts, grew up in suburbs, DG, Lisle, Woodridge, Naperville areas, also know as INFARED (89 GT Red two tone auto who everyone thought was stick, remember when mid 13's were fast back then and actually won you money, Racin Jason and others ring a bell... RIP with all due respect, seriously), FLATLNR (93 LX Reef Blue, my old favorite flashy but stealthy, those who knew me, know what I mean, ;0) ... sold it though), and now have the 03 Cobra (DSG, haven't named her, but FLATLINER II sounds good to me). Work in Bensenville by the airport, probably not too far from Carl, whom I think I have seen on Elmhurst, calling him names, because mine is in storage...

Spend most of my time in Bensenville/ Elk Grove/ Schaumburg/ Roselle... currently in 94 isuzu white trooper, that you might mistaken for a Cobra, but just doesn't have the boost.

Work out mornings at Bally's in Bloomingdale... like to drink at Fox and Hound in Schaumburg, Honest John's/ Chris'off of Rt 83. VIP at La Hacienda on Irving, not on Lake... love sushi... travel a hell of a lot for work.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Flatliner said:
Lyle, I'll be second oldest... we can pick on everyone else and then if we feel like it, mentor them.

Victor/31/M
Been back in Chicago off of I55 and Pulaski for last 6 months from Glendale Hgts, grew up in suburbs, DG, Lisle, Woodridge, Naperville areas, also know as INFARED (89 GT Red two tone auto who everyone thought was stick, remember when mid 13's were fast back then and actually won you money, Racin Jason and others ring a bell... RIP with all due respect, seriously), FLATLNR (93 LX Reef Blue, my old favorite flashy but stealthy, those who knew me, know what I mean, ;0) ... sold it though), and now have the 03 Cobra (DSG, haven't named her, but FLATLINER II sounds good to me). Work in Bensenville by the airport, probably not too far from Carl, whom I think I have seen on Elmhurst, calling him names, because mine is in storage...

Spend most of my time in Bensenville/ Elk Grove/ Schaumburg/ Roselle... currently in 94 isuzu white trooper, that you might mistaken for a Cobra, but just doesn't have the boost.

Work out mornings at Bally's in Bloomingdale... like to drink at Fox and Hound in Schaumburg, Honest John's/ Chris'off of Rt 83. VIP at La Hacienda on Irving, not on Lake... love sushi... travel a hell of a lot for work.

Yeah that was likely me on Elmhurst Rd, I go that way everyday (though I am not in the Cobra everyday.)

My office is close to heavenly bodies.

I will keep an eye out for the Isuzu!

Matt99GT

Mar 2, 2004
DSG03COBRA said:
Name: Matt
Vehicle: '03 DSG Cobra
City: Live in Downers Grove, work in Westchester, grew up in Deerfield
Age: 26...I'll be 27 in Nov. though, so maybe I'll fit in then... :)
hobbies: Computers, snowboarding (carving rules!!!!), movies
I agree 100% with you on snowboarding :biggthump

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Thanks Andy, I do frequent the area... I like doing fly-bys by the BK on Roselle, usually after I pick up the women to have a few beers at F&H, but it could be Carl's... if you hear exhaust it's definitely Carl, if not then it is definitely me. Carl do you have the chrome rims, I don't...

Andy do you you drive your car all the time?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info