SOPA/PIPA Blackout

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
When you search for something on wikipedia it doesn't bring it up, and has some bullshit about writing to your representative.

How in the hell are college students supposed to write their procrastinated research papers today if wikipedia is down!

I was able to view the Source of the page and still get the information I needed today. Even if you can't read HTML, you should still be able to muddle your way through it.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
This is all I see when I search for something on wikipedia

jhq3ra.jpg

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
Agreed. And to respond to someone earlier blacking out face book would spread the word way faster than any other means. Hundreds of millions of people would see the notification when they went to log in

It would help majorly I agree, but its also going to piss off Facebook's core revenue generators. Most of these are advertisers or companies that are actually IN FAVOR of SOPA/PIPA. How long do you think they would stick around if the people they are paying essentially are stealing their money and not displaying their ads?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info