Blue Power Ranger: I Quit Show Over Gay Insults

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Blue Power Ranger: I Quit Show Over Gay Insults

8/26/2010 7:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
The guy who played the Blue Ranger on the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" series has just revealed that he's gay -- and dropped a huge bombshell ... that he quit the show because he was harassed over his sexuality.

0826-david-yost-ranger-bn.jpg

Actor David Yost -- who played the B.R. from 1993 to 1996 -- just gave an interview to "No Pink Spandex" -- and explained, "I was called 'f*ggot' one too many times [by the show's] creators, producers, writers, directors."

Yost added, "I know that my co-stars were called in a couple of times to different producers' offices and questioned about my sexuality, which is kind of a humiliating experience to find that out."

Yost claims it got so bad on the show that he became "worried that I might take my own life."

Instead, Yost took a break from Hollywood ... and only recently decided to start acting again.

Calls to Saban Entertainment -- which produced Power Rangers -- have not been returned.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/26/blue-...power-rangers-david-yost-gay-harassment-quit/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info