Drink up

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Not a fan of that, because you get rid of the pain for a lil bit, then more pain in the morning, and the infection isn't much better.

You get an earache, probably infflamation is what's making it hurt...alcohol will act as a blood thinner, which helps, but isn't that effective.

Better off taking a few ibruprofen, and smoking a big dubie. No hangover in the morning, better anti-inflammitory.

Don't ask me how I know this

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Last winter I had a horrible ear infection. It was bad enough to have me driving to the ER at 2 in the morning holding the side of my head whimpering. Not fun.

Then the ER had a big trauma come in and they forgot I was there and I fell asleep till about 7. :rofl:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Not a fan of that, because you get rid of the pain for a lil bit, then more pain in the morning, and the infection isn't much better.

You get an earache, probably infflamation is what's making it hurt...alcohol will act as a blood thinner, which helps, but isn't that effective.

Better off taking a few ibruprofen, and smoking a big dubie. No hangover in the morning, better anti-inflammitory.

:bowrofl::bowrofl:

the miracle cure lol

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC

I want to pass out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info