Co-worker snoozing at her desk

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
We've all dozed a little bit at our desks at some point or another. Today one of my co-workers completely fell asleep at her desk. She was face down for at least 15 minutes. We kept walking by and looking in disbelief. I even took a quick video of one of my passes. Eventually her manager came by and had to wake her up. She was in a deep deep sleep. It took a few tries before she finally awoke. I'm pretty sure she'll be written up for this. I've never seen someone actually sleeping at their desk before, it was awesome!

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Big deal. Desk jobs can def get boring.... if she's constantly does it than its a different story. Im a light sleeper if I do happen to doze off so any little noise and im eyes wide open. Dozing off is not so uncommon in my office cuz we dont always have the same workload everyday.

It happens.... ive got plenty good vids and pics of my co workers. Although we lookout for each other in boss situations. No different than sitting online all the time...still aint getting shit done.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I guess I'm not used to seeing people with their faces on the desk in REM sleep. Maybe it's not a big deal to some. I'm sure it's equivalent to surfing the internet as they're both wasting company time. But when your manager has to try three times just to wake you up???? That's ridiculous.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I guess I'm not used to seeing people with their faces on the desk in REM sleep. Maybe it's not a big deal to some. I'm sure it's equivalent to surfing the internet as they're both wasting company time. But when your manager has to try three times just to wake you up???? That's ridiculous.

X2.... one thing is kinda closing your eyes and dozing but laying your head on the desk and passing the fk out is a whole different thing... lol She must have got worked thru the night...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info