May 28, 2008
i am designating you, "Debbie Downer"

debbie_downer.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
im gonna one up u and say that i have to actually get in the water on thurs for work :hs:

Ouch. You got me beat. Lately I've been doing a lot of mud jacking, so I have to deal with the cold water, cold mud, sticking my hand in cold mud and water, mixing hydraulic cement, ect.

There's times when I have to dig holes to the foundation of a house or building. These holes can be anywhere from 4 to 8 feet deep. I'm basically digging a grave :noes:

Cold does suck.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Ouch. You got me beat. Lately I've been doing a lot of mud jacking, so I have to deal with the cold water, cold mud, sticking my hand in cold mud and water, mixing hydraulic cement, ect.

There's times when I have to dig holes to the foundation of a house or building. These holes can be anywhere from 4 to 8 feet deep. I'm basically digging a grave :noes:

Cold does suck.

thats worse man. dont kid yourself. im in the water quick and out quick hopefully. not with cold mud stuck to me. fuck that.

Weather changes fucking with my race car tune and shit.

:werd: my fuel trims are all nutso right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info