Christmas Displays Already!?! WTF!?!

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Some places are putting stuff up early do to the fact that they don't have as many employees as they had the previous years do to the recession and unemployment rate and what not. Since they have less employees, it'll take longer to put everything up, therefore starting early to have things ready on time.

I went to Lowes today in Arlington Heights. I walk in and noticed that they have full-blown Christmas stuff out already...trees, decorations, figures, etc. It's not even October yet?!?:dunno:

yeap weve been getting shit in since august. all the stores are just finishing up the reset now. its so gay. sooo much xmas shit and like ya said, not even halloween yet.

Some places are putting stuff up early do to the fact that they don't have as many employees as they had the previous years do to the recession and unemployment rate and what not. Since they have less employees, it'll take longer to put everything up, therefore starting early to have things ready on time.

lowes is far from understaffed. they arnt hurting for money , trust me. thats the only reason im there right now is im guarenteed this job even tho the market is down, people are still blowing 50k on cabinet setups and flooring.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
they figure people have x christmas dollars to spend, so if they sell christmas stuff now, they'll get a greater share of x than their competitors. so they try to beat their competitors by bringing the stuff out early. and each year it seems like they keep doing it earlier and earlier to beat the other guy...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info