If I get this job...

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
You will be amazed how little 60K a year actually is if you have a mortgage, kids, pay taxes, car loan, insurance costs, food bills and such. But then again its a big step in life to get a job that will actually allow you to move out of your parents house.

x2

Pay off all debts then make new ones

i agree to this aswell

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Start to save money :dunno:

I know more than a few people who finally started making decent money. Worked for a bit, then got laid off because of the economy. Some are still without a job. Id say buy a PS3 or Xbox, but don't go buying something expensive like a car. Wait till you are established at the new job or have lots of savings.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Start to save money :dunno:

I know more than a few people who finally started making decent money. Worked for a bit, then got laid off because of the economy. Some are still without a job. Id say buy a PS3 or Xbox, but don't go buying something expensive like a car. Wait till you are established at the new job or have lots of savings.

Good idea, forgot about that :bigthumb:

Los

The quicker picker upper
May 24, 2007
Mike's bathroom
I actually have no intention of supermodding the car. Will probably spend a small fortune in restoring it (sad that I can say I restored my own 2001. >< ), get some prettier rims and such, then just drive it on the weekends. :dunno: I have almost no debt currently (other than schoo loans), as my credit cards are under control. I figure at 60k, I'll sit with an easy 10k in the bank at the end of the year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info