rofl

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
KILLING THEM 1995 2 DOOR TAHOE ON NEW 24" RIMS AND HARD BANG - $6000
Date: 2009-08-24, 12:13PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I HAVE A CLEAN 1995 RARE 2 DOOR 1995 TAHOE RIDES PERFECT AND IS CLEAN ASS HELL NEW 24" RIMS AND 2 L7 15" KICKERS. TV RADIO CUSTOM INTEROR SPEAKERS 1 1000 WATT PERFORMANCE TECH AMP FOR HIGHS AND OTHER CUSTOM SPEAKERS AND 1 2000 WATT BRUTUS AMP AMPS IS NEW WITH WARRANTY AND SUBS ASS WELL WITH WARRANTY FROM SHOP. MOTOR IS 350 BIG BLOCK WITH ONE PIPE SO IT WILL SOUND JUST RIGHT NOT TO LOUD BUT SOUND GOOD. INTEROR IS CLEAN ASS HELL NO RIPS OR TEARS MINT E-MAIL ME WITH YOUR NUMBER WILL CALL RIGHT BACK. NO TRADES NEED CASH ONLY NO LOWBALLIN 6000 FIRM I MEAN IT.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1339701852-0

PostingID: 1339701852

* Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc.
* terms of use
* privacy policy
* feedback forum

^^for when it is gone..... I like how he uses ass instead of as, and CAPS LOCK instead of sentence structure and grammar

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
capslock.jpeg

Since I have been bored off my ass all day, I decided to send him a bit of a message, just a few basic questions.

Holy shit you are dumb. There are so many things you just can't get right.

A 350cu/in engine is a small block. There is no questioning that, it is what it is.

And you also have some weird fascination with the word "ass" at inappropriate times, especially when the word you are looking for is "as."

"TAHOE RIDES PERFECT AND IS CLEAN ASS HELL"
" INTEROR IS CLEAN ASS HELL"

And may I ask what a "clean ass hell" is? Sounds like a very dirty place for a clean ass to get tortured.

" AND SUBS ASS WELL"

And what the fuck is an ass well?

Either way, if I had the slightest interest in your car I would know you are asking way too much. The most you should be asking for is $3000. Considering you don't know what a 350cu/in engine is and can hardly spell I doubt you can take care of a car. $3000 would still be a bit steep.

Please remove yourself from the gene pool.
His reply was almost worth it:

YOUR BROKE ASS MY RIMS COST 3000 MY CAR IS WORTH 4000 BLUE BOOK VALUE AND MY SYSTEM COST ME OVER 1000 YOU DUMB ASS HICK ASS YEA I SAID ASS HILLBILLY GO FUCK YOU SISTER OR YOU MAMA BITCH YOU BROKE SO YOU CANT AFFORD SHIT SO YOU COME ON CRAIGSLIST TO HATE ON PEOPLE WHO GOT GOOD THINGS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info