Bikini Car Wash For Hybrids Only (Sorta NSFW)

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Bikini Car Wash For Hybrids Only

By Matt Hardigree, 5:15 PM on Wed Aug 26 2009, 17,421 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp) Copy this whole post to another site
Slurp cancel
progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop sploid

Women we're told are "models" from the Angry Green Girls website took their militant hottie environmental agenda to the streets yesterday, washing only hybrid cars in LA. Hybrid pics you'll actually want to see below the jump.
We're fairly sure at least one VW Jetta TDI owner drove by swearing to himself.

http://jalopnik.com/5346306/bikini-car-wash-for-hybrids-only/gallery/

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
so-called "environmental activists" that are too dumb to realize that hybrids are worse for the environment than normal IC engine vehicles.

dumbasses.

:werd:....... cause 1500lbs of Ni-Ca(or are the new ones Lithium ion now-a-days? I don't pay that much attention to hybrids) battery is so environmentally friendly.... in a few years, we're gonna have lots of hybrid batteries to find a way to recycle, or dispose of...... have fun with that problem bikini ladies

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
most green shit now is political and not economically viable and mathematically even of the remotest significance. angry ignorant green girls is what it should be. where were the girls from that site? i wonder if they really exist, or whether the site was just conjured up as an idea on the net and they just hired some bikini chicks to go out and wash cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info