30tkl52.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
:rofl: so 7000feet above sea level+stock Wrx= stupid. haha you have to let out the clutch above 2k or your not moving. 5th gear isn't usable. I have to rev up to almost 4k before I shift to the next gear or it doesn't accelerate. On the weird weird plus side it idles as smooth as glass. Why I don't know but my friends bugeye is the same way.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I rented a V6 G6 in Denver last summer, it was like the fastest rental car they had in the lot. I ripped it out of a toll booth just as we left the airport, shit was slow as piss. I thought a 220HP+ car would have more balls than that, then I remember Denver is a mile up in the sky. It was even worse in Rocky Mountain National Park at 9,000+.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I rented a V6 G6 in Denver last summer, it was like the fastest rental car they had in the lot. I ripped it out of a toll booth just as we left the airport, shit was slow as piss. I thought a 220HP+ car would have more balls than that, then I remember Denver is a mile up in the sky. It was even worse in Rocky Mountain National parking at 9,000+.

u do realize its a mile above sea level, and even your insane race car would feel significantly slower right...

im jealous as all hell joel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info