Man Kills Two During 100 MPH Test Drive Crash

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Man Kills Two During 100 MPH Test Drive Crash

By Ben Wojdyla, 2:30 PM on Mon Aug 24 2009, 3,193 views (Edit, to draft, Slurp) Copy this whole post to another site
Slurp cancel
progressIndicator_roller.gif

select site advertising consumerist deadspin defamer fleshbot gay fleshbot gawker gizmodo idolator io9 jalopnik jezebel kotaku lifehacker valleywag artists gawkershop sploid

Kentucky man Brian Lee has been charged with two counts of manslaughter after allegedly hitting a Mercury Sable, killing both occupants while test driving a 2009 Dodge Challenger at over 100MPH in a 45MPH zone.
While on a test drive of the Challenger, Lee decided to push the car well past legal limits and in doing so crashed into a Mercury Sable turning into an apartment complex. The two occupants, Toya Buckner-Dioum, 40, and Sherman King Sr., 63, were both killed in the crash. The judge in the case placed the man under $100,000 bond and had a hard time maintaining a veneer of impartiality during the hearing, calling Mr. Lee's behavior "the most egregious thing that I think I have seen in my 16 years on the bench." [WLKY]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info