I found this on another forum I lol'd.

F500

Regular
Jun 15, 2009
Mount Prospect
So, a few friends and I went to Sonshine Festival in Wilmar, Minnesota last week. We slept in a tent in a place they call Tent City, where I'd say 85% of the people stay. We parked our tent at the foot of a hill. Later that night, (roughly midnight) we're about half asleep and we hear this chanting....It became louder and louder, we were finally able to make out "To the hill! To the hill!". The crowd then runs past our tent and onto the hill and starts singing random songs. You could tell they were all drunk.

So I'm laying there unable to even close my eyes and I have an idea. I thought it would be hilarious to tie our tent lines in the path way so when the crowd rumbles back down, they'd trip over them and fall in a heap. So a friend and I ran out and repositioned the lines so they were 3 deep in the path way of the hill. The tent next to us sees this and adds to our idea. A guy happened to have a big flasher. So when they all ran by he'd flash them so they couldn't see anything.

Long story short, about a half hour later we start hearing everyone chant, " Let's go!"......... we could see the flash from inside of our tent........114 people tripped over our lines. They were absolutely clueless. They were tripping over each other, dropping by the dozen, everything.

So that's my messing with drunk people story. Feel free to share a story of your own!

Now this is very clever...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list