A happy story

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
http://www.mwir.net/forum/index.php?/topic/45826-woman-problems-mwir-win-fest-thread/

REALLY Long story short, I dated a girl named Theresa back in Nov/Dec of 2005, REALLY cute, nice body, etc, really fun, REALLY liked her.

we broke up in January because her folks weren't too fond of me (and I lived at home at the time), but it ended with us still being head over heels for each other.

I started dating another girl named Kim in spring of 2006, who I was with until about 3 weeks ago (we moved in our own place late in 06, and she proposed to ME feb of 08, and then left me early August)

I always kept in touch with Theresa over the years, and late 07 (while I was still with kim), we met up for a coffee at a Borders, and we had kissed... a few times. but we had to part, yet again because we both had to go home, and of course, we still continued to talk.

I bought Theresa 2 presents back while we were together, a little white plushie kitty, and a teddy bear. *I had asked what ever happened to the plushie and she told me it has been on her dashboard ever since in her truck* and sure enough, every pic where you can see the front of her truck, its sitting on the dashboard right above the steering wheel, so its not like she staged it, that plushie has ALWAYS been there
smile.gif

Fast forward to August of 2008, we are chatting, and I find out she has new glasses, so I ask for a pic because I haven't seen her in a while.

maybe 2 min later, she sends me a picture of her wearing her new glasses.... holding the teddy bear I bought her. (I had made no mention of the bear to her prior to this moment in time.)

Needless to say, I was speechles, and it looked like she still has feelings for me, but it just never came to Fruition, and I was still living out in the middle of fucking no where, so every time we wanted to hang out, there was some excuse on one side or the other, but we both wanted to.

Now me and Kimmi got back together again in Feb 2009. but I had to ask her to move out the beginning of this month because she just couldn't change, and she needed to live on her own to be able to truely become dependant, as well as the fact that I started hanging out with Theresa again......

Its a shitty pic, but :

l_62de98f8d3c54f51a2ea2b565466cb22.jpg

4 years later, we are back together again, and the plushy kitty is still on her dashboard :smile:.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info