Cure for insomnia....

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
It's called district 9. It's this shitty movie that I just wasted money on. There's no plot, very unrealistic and for gods sake, I'm sick of the amateur video camera footage. I bet the people saying this movie was awesome were also saying Blair Witch Project was great too. Two thumbs down for me. I had to force myself to stay awake for one of the worst endings of any movie I have ever seen. Bunch of sheep on this forum.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Thats what I was hearing too. Then I was reading that some company was drilling the blood or something for an energy drink. Then one of the chicks that was passed out at the apartment before the attack was drinking the energy drink and it made her hyper and then she passed out.

Quite a bit of backstory.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
this_thread_rocks.jpg

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
D9 wasn't THAT bad. Like it was said before, it's hard to use the argument that it was unrealistic in an aliens on earth sci-fi movie. The plot holes were apparent at points, but I didn't really feel they ruined the movie or anything. Special effects were good, story was pretty good, the ending was not bad. I was a little disappointed in the movie overall, but I still thought it was solid and worth a watch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info