No Whites Allowed

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Health Care Reform talking points.

Since it is mainly Republicans against Health Care, lets target these talking points towards them.

Here are some I use, please add your own. Be sure to stay on topic.

1, Remind the Republican that Mitt Romney created initiated mandatory health care in Massachusetts, and that MA citizens are happy with Romney Care. Also, unlike Romney Care, not having health insurance will not at be a criminal act. You can also remind them that Glenn Beck was a Romney supporter during the Republican primaries.

2, Obama Care will create jobs/improve economy.
Obama Care will create more government jobs which will improve the economy. Many senior citizens also hold part time jobs that younger people can do. Voluntary euthanasia for those over 70 will make these jobs avialable to a younger generation. Anyone wanting to work, will be able to work.

3, Obama Care includes the NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD ( REAL ID ACT ) Many Republicans are strong supporters of George Bush's REAL ID ACT, and Obama Care includes the same exact thing, just reworded. The Health Care Reform bill will make it mandatory for all Americans to have and carry a national ID. When I tell Republicans this fact they usually get excited, it is a very strong selling point.

4, Health Care Reform will fight terrorism. Not yet realizing they who are the new terrorists, Republicans are still hell bent on fighting terrorism. By allowing the government more access to back accounts, medical records, and a national ID card, Republicans can be lead to believe it will help fight terrorism.

oh. my. god.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info