Online Driver Safety Class...

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Its pretty and easy you could probably finsih sooner than 4 hours. Its just like taking drivers ed all over again. There's no easy way through it. You can't go to the next section without finshing the previous. Either way its better than going to an actual class, and you can do it at your own pace over a few weeks.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Aside from it being one of the most boring things ever, is there a price difference to take this? I might have missed the thread stating how much it cost you to get that ticket, but please enlighten me if you could. Reason being, i've been caught 2 times within the last month or so going 25+mph over the speed limit (i know, i'm an idiot) but got away with it as the cops were using laser on me and i didn't have a front plate. They pulled me over for no front plate, and i whipped up a last minute VERY believable story (thank you psych classes) and got away with both. I know I'll be getting a ticket soon, that's just the way it goes, so i was wondering the full price tag on your average ticket is nowadays? The all said and done price tag. :wavey: It would be nice to know what it cost me to be an idiot that day i guess :dunno:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Aside from it being one of the most boring things ever, is there a price difference to take this? I might have missed the thread stating how much it cost you to get that ticket, but please enlighten me if you could. Reason being, i've been caught 2 times within the last month or so going 25+mph over the speed limit (i know, i'm an idiot) but got away with it as the cops were using laser on me and i didn't have a front plate. They pulled me over for no front plate, and i whipped up a last minute VERY believable story (thank you psych classes) and got away with both. I know I'll be getting a ticket soon, that's just the way it goes, so i was wondering the full price tag on your average ticket is nowadays? The all said and done price tag. :wavey: It would be nice to know what it cost me to be an idiot that day i guess :dunno:

post story k thx

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
As some of you know the front of the red car is f-ed up right near the license plate and the hood is a little banged up as well... I told the first cop that 3 days ago i was in a walmart parking lot and black Isuzu Rodeo backed up into my car. Then slowly and carefully, as not to get a 9mm bullet in my face, i reached into my backseat and grabbed my front plate and stated i just received this new plate from the secretary of state since the other one was mangled in the parking lot incident. I then went on with a story about my insurance company battling with their insurance company and blah blah blah. Came back with a nice written warning, the other cop got the same story, but replaced the Rodeo with a Black Ford expedition.

The second one was also a State Trooper, he knew i was going fast. He busted out the radar since the laser wasn't working but i was already on the brakes. He politely asked me how fast i was going and i told him the truth about that, which was 93mph. He said he appreciated my honesty and told me he clocked me at 74mph with his radar and saw that i was on the brakes. He also said the laser doesn't work without a front plate and proceeded to tell me that's why he pulled me over. I was taught that certain small details to a normally unbelievable story can completely turn it around, hence why i stated make, model, and color of each large vehicle that supposedly backed up into my car. There are more details to both stories, which i don't feel like typing out but both of them corresponded with the markings and colors on the front of the car which led each officer to believe i was telling the truth and got me out of 2 hassles i don't have time for. Now i know i'm screwed cause i have bad karma. Owell.. Warnings pictured below...

Attachments

• 425649254_1477793844_0.jpeg
    425649254_1477793844_0.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info