Lukes

POS Neon

Wang So Hard You Get Heart Mumer
May 10, 2009
NorthLake
i rather go to Lukes than Strats. At Lukes people act more mature then at Strats. Plus you dont have jailbait tempting you and fake ass kids telling you to "spin them" as your leaving... Like honestly, im in a fucking 98 Neon with a horrible trans slip.... you think i can actually do one?

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
i rather go to Lukes than Strats. At Lukes people act more mature then at Strats. Plus you dont have jailbait tempting you and fake ass kids telling you to "spin them" as your leaving... Like honestly, im in a fucking 98 Neon with a horrible trans slip.... you think i can actually do one?

somebody say jailbait? :pedobear:

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove

HAHA I had a '98 R/T. I went through 3 trans, replaced the head gasgets 4 times and did 2 motors. Get rid of it man. It's gonna blow up.

Oh and with that slip do you get that amazing banging where it seems like your dash is gonna fall off??

POS Neon

Wang So Hard You Get Heart Mumer
May 10, 2009
NorthLake
Id vote for legal women......I dont need to do any more time with bubba for some pink

Fixed for ya :smile:

HAHA I had a '98 R/T. I went through 3 trans, replaced the head gasgets 4 times and did 2 motors. Get rid of it man. It's gonna blow up.

Oh and with that slip do you get that amazing banging where it seems like your dash is gonna fall off??

Yea it does seem like the dash is having an epic earthquake. I bought a new daily, I'm just holding on to this one for my job, once i find something that doesn't have me working in my car she is going to junkyard.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info