Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
paying? nope its free sorry.... and the PRE? sounds gay sorry, never gonna catch on and never gonna sell like the Iphone. it doesnt matter if its a better phone or not, its just not gonna sell as well

its catching on quite well actually :rofl: its been well reviewed and well received. ive played w/ both the iphone and have had the pre for about a week now. the pre does a lot of things better than the iphone but some things not as good. the interface is much better than the iphone imo. much more fluid. the touch also seems slightly better. i also like the feel of the pre better. the ap store i think is going to leave a lot to be desired tho. theres no way to make user aps yet. many outlets are saying over 100k pre's have already been sold since its week debut. palm is also listening to user feedback and is readying updates to solve any minor issues at the moment.

i think if palm continues to listen to feedback, it could easily compete w/ the iphone

i pay 70 bucks a month for 450 minutes and unlimited data. shits all over att...as does sprints everything plan.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
reviews and crap are all good, but thats not what sells phones... remember RAZR's? they were like the worst phone ever made (unreliable, confusing menus, etc...) but they couldnt make em fast enough.... the Iphone is the current "gotta have it" phone, and until something comes out that blows it away, its gonna stay on top

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
paying? nope its free sorry.... and the PRE? sounds gay sorry, never gonna catch on and never gonna sell like the Iphone. it doesnt matter if its a better phone or not, its just not gonna sell as well

i thought they were gonna charge for it as they did 2.0 and 1.3 for the ipod touch, i got both for free from links posted throughout the web

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Im gonna wait a week or so. I decided to use the money I get by sellling this PS to buy a 3GS. Should be a nice upgrade from my original iphone. :hs: Ill probably use the 2 year warranty on it and have it touched up so I can attempt to make some sort of money off of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info