Chance of a lifetime! The TCG Cool Wall!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I was sitting in my office today, avoiding work, and staring at this, my file cabinet.

0414091600.jpg

It's boring. I dont like looking at it, and have been trying to think of some ways to spice it up. Then it came to me. I would like to make a TCG Wall of Fame. I have some very special paper that has a magnetic backing on it that you can run thru your printer that ive looking to burn thru for a while now, so heres what I propose:

To be eligible for my cool wall, post ONE, AND ONLY ONE picture of your car, and I will print it out and it will go on my cool wall. I cant stress one pic enough. Post more than one pic, and you will not go on my cool wall, cuz thats just not cool. Also, try not to post HUGE pictures if you can avoid it, cuz I have to resize them down to a standard photograph size anyways.

I will keep going until I fill that ugly cabinet up. Its almost as tall as I am, and about 4 feet wide, so theres room for a lotttttta pictures, so post up, and live on my cabinet forever!!!

**Progess pics in post #49!!**

**New pics in post #103!!!**

**New pics in post #132!!!**

**New pics in post #154!!!**

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info