Need ideas

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
So my wife works at a promotional company that basically puts branding on anything you could ever think of. Most of her customers are big corporations and colleges. But she’s trying to get some other small clients and we have a friend with an auto modification shop that’s doing an open house so she’d love to get that business. We need ideas for stuff that you’d like as a giveaway and/or a raffle. Obvious ideas are T-shirts, nice key fobs, branded microfibers, yeti glasses.

Question is what else would you guys like to get/win at a shop open house? Cheap stuff, more expensive stuff.... just don’t want stuff that you will toss in the trash or in the trunk of the car and forget about

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Services supplied by business of open house.

This is always the truth.

When I was with VMware/EMC they did flash drives and USB charging cubes. As tech centric as those are I always tend to hoard USB sticks kind of like sharpies. Oddly I would think you could give away sharpies with a brand of some kind on them and they'd be hoarded too.

ED:If it's focused on guys I'd almost say some sort of screwdrivers. Not one of those chintzy little kits with the bits in it but something like this:

https://www.zoro.com/stanley-multi-bit-screwdriver-6-in-1-7-34-68-012/i/G1039166/feature-product?gclid=CjwKCAjwh9_bBRA_EiwApObaOBGKtQEuL1-S-NpdrkV-Dx8VN02w5S1Q5rj2qQGpv19RfaYJO5XechoClVAQAvD_BwE

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JJVBGU4/?tag=tcg21-20

I have an Nvidia branded one and I use it for everything. Great bottle opener without even knowing it's there :rofl:

Thought of the same thing, or one of those metal wallets where you can slide your credit cards into and has a money clip on the side with a small butterfly knife. Those are nice. Stick a decal on the side of them or get em laser etched (obviously more expensive).

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
Flat magnetic LED flashlights are handy, keyboard brush cleaners, those cheaper string closing backpacks, small desk clocks, golf tees or headcovers. Rubbery gel phone covers or those stick rubber credit card holders you stick on the back of phones-a lot of teens and early 20s have those or stickers for laptops. Hope this helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info