Reminder - Be Careful About Posting High Speed Videos

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
This kid posted a Hellcat video showing the speedo getting to 198 on a recognizable road and a tipster alerted the cops.

WAKE COUNTY, NC (WTVD) -- One hundred ninety-eight miles per hour!

It's how fast a driver in Wake County got up to last month on US-1 near the Triangle Expressway.

William Jefferson, 22, was behind the wheel -- he has since been charged with street racing and reckless driving.

https://twitter.com/JoshChapinABC11/status/1030285273748385794

https://abc11.com/caught-on-camera-car-goes-198-mph-on-wake-county-highway/3977546/

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Was just about to comment on the quick clip the twitter link had showed no faces etc.... then I saw the news link where he points at the speedo and then it pans to his face.

What a tard. As dumb as it was to post, if they would have edited out his face none of this would have happened.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
The half mile was pretty awesome there, it seems like if fizzled out when it left that strip, or maybe I just started lacking interest after that point

You gotta remember when that event was held was when the 1/2 mile stuff was just starting out and getting big. It was it’s first time up here for those who don’t or can’t travel to the south where they are normally held.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I kind of feel like w/ 1/2 mile racing, once youve done it once or twice, its just crazy repetitive unless you change your setup drastically. And its not especially fun to spectate.

True, I’ve thought about running it in my car but it just seems like excessive abuse for a number that I don’t care about, if it was open all the time like a drag strip maybe I’d be into it more

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info