Just when you thought you won...

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
1534162901384.jpg

A traffic collison on Interstate 5 in Northern California early Sunday escalated into a fight between two drivers that led to the deaths of both men, according to police.

California Highway Patrol told FOX40 the incident happened at 3:44 a.m. on the highway's northbound lanes near the Del Paso Road exit about 10 miles north of downtown Sacramento, when the drivers collided and drove near the exit where they began to fight.

During the altercation, one of the men pulled out a blunt object and beat the other man while in one of the highway traffic lanes, killing him, according to CHP.

“Fights on the freeway between angry motorists, whether it’s the result of a traffic collision or some sort of road rage type incident, occur quite often," CHP Officer Mike Zerfas told FOX40. "Usually not in the middle of the lanes like it happened here."

After the fight, the suspect walked away in the middle of Interstate 5 where he was then struck and killed by another vehicle. The driver of the vehicle stayed at the scene and was cooperating with investigators.

Neither of the dead men was immediately identified.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...ds-to-fight-two-drivers-dying-police-say.html

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
:rofl: That's Karma right there. Totally didn't expect to read that from the title.

I read that as “holy fuck, I just killed that guy and don’t want to go to prison. Let me jump out in traffic and kill myself instead.”

Thus ruining the lives of two people and their families. The guy you killed and the guy just driving along who now killed you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info