May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Keep your racism to yourselves.

Six teens arrested for violent weekend Dallas crime spree - Story | KDFW

^ story about the crimes.

Quote from the couple in the video below -

Unfortunately today we were made aware that our own city does not support us the way our community and neighbors do. We met w the detective for our case at the DPD and received startling news. It is highly unlikely that these criminals will receive anything more than probation (if that). We appreciate the honesty but refuse to accept that reality.

This is not at fault of the brave men and women that protect our city but bc of the DA and more specifically, the Juvenile DA (appointed by the DA).

Our detective stated that in his 4 years at DPD, the juvenile DA has not tried a single one of his juvenile cases. They have had juvenile murderers get 5 years probation. A detective specializing in juvenile crimes said the same.

This is truly heartbreaking and eye opening. These criminals/this gang, deserve punishment. Their victims, not only us, deserve justice. We are told that won’t happen.

This is unjust and disgraceful. If you read this and think ‘oh, I live in ____ and it won’t happen to me.’ You are wrong. The police force is down 800 officers, approx 30%. It can happen to anyone and no one is safe. There are literally not enough officers to protect our city.

I urge everyone to share this video clip with audio to anyone and everyone and give the DA’s office no choice but to DO THE RIGHT THING.

One of the boys’ own mothers reached out to me with apologies and anger, she wants justice and long term jail time for her son just like we do. It is far from his first offense and was released from some kind of legal custody in APRIL of THIS YEAR.

Please share, post, tweet, whatever it takes to make our city protect all citizens from crimes like this.

https://www.facebook.com/caroline.kuwitzky/videos/10103989942919316/

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I would assume the one released in April was already on probation. Wouldn't a violation of that land you right in jail? We're way too soft on criminals. Let out the prisoners on minor drug charges and increase the sentences for people that have committed crimes with a weapon. I don't care if it was the one slut who just happened to be with these guys. She should be tried of the same crime. Of course her kids will probably grow up to be shitheads because she's in jail.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Our detective stated that in his 4 years at DPD, the juvenile DA has not tried a single one of his juvenile cases. They have had juvenile murderers get 5 years probation. A detective specializing in juvenile crimes said the same.

That juvenile DA sounds like a real POS. Probation for murder? The fuck? The system has completely failed all law abiding citizens by allowing this to happen.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I would assume the one released in April was already on probation. Wouldn't a violation of that land you right in jail? We're way too soft on criminals. Let out the prisoners on minor drug charges and increase the sentences for people that have committed crimes with a weapon. I don't care if it was the one slut who just happened to be with these guys. She should be tried of the same crime. Of course her kids will probably grow up to be shitheads because she's in jail.

Agreed. Lengthy mandatory minimums for ANY crime involving a firearm...

Criminals dont give a shit if they get caught with a gun because they just get out a week later anyway so who gives a shit.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I hate the notion that you have to kill someone to even go to jail. Sounds like they're not even going that far if you're a juvenile. Proof that the police alone can not fix a crime issue if the prosecutors who back them are spineless. I also hate that idiots like this will pad the "gun violence epidemic" numbers of "kids getting shot" when they end up getting theirs.

Some may claim that they are "depriving the community" but what are you really depriving the community of in a case like that? That's like saying chemo and radiation deprive your body of cancer. I mean, I am for the idea of reform based prison but it must be tempered in the notion that we lock people away so that society is safer.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I was thinking about that but don't know how he would have even had time to draw since they immediately had the shotgun on him? :dunno:

The downside being if he were carrying then his gun would be in their hands now....

and him and her would most likely be dead from him drawing and them open firing close range with the shotgun.

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
I was thinking about that but don't know how he would have even had time to draw since they immediately had the shotgun on him? :dunno:

The downside being if he were carrying then his gun would be in their hands now....

You can’t shoot them, they didn’t fire first, they just pointed the shotgun, no crime, it may not have even been loaded

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
You can’t shoot them, they didn’t fire first, they just pointed the shotgun, no crime, it may not have even been loaded
Uh, pretty sure you can open fire if someone points a gun at you in a threatening manner. Most people wouldn't be able to return fire being as they'd be dead from the first shot.

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
Uh, pretty sure you can open fire if someone points a gun at you in a threatening manner. Most people wouldn't be able to return fire being as they'd be dead from the first shot.

Until they shoot someone there is no threat, I’d just give them whatever they want so they would leave me alone, I’m sure they’ve had bad childhoods.

We should be trying to help them instead of shooting them, they have rights, and the punishment for their assault shouldn’t be death

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Until they shoot someone there is no threat, I’d just give them whatever they want so they would leave me alone, I’m sure they’ve had bad childhoods.

We should be trying to help them instead of shooting them, they have rights, and the punishment for their assault shouldn’t be death

You've got to be fucking with us, right?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info