First Transgender Superhero Announced by DC

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Nicole Maines, a transgender activist and actress who previously won a discrimination lawsuit after her school refused to let her use the girls' bathroom, will appear on the show as the DC comics character Nia Nal, aka Dreamer

Producers describe her character as a "soulful young transgender woman with a fierce drive to protect others."

Just what we've all been waiting for?

1532358055528.jpg

First transgender superhero announced for The CW's 'Supergirl' Season 4 | Fox News

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Why is it that seemingly on every TV show lately, they have to work some lesbonics or ******ry into the story? Even in the new Star Trek they felt the need to have a gay couple?

I really don't want to see that crap. I guess I'm just old fashioned.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It is a mental disorder, and I pity anyone that suffers from it. I don't think we should normalize it, but it should be known that some people are just wired differently...and that's Ok. The suicide rate for transgender people is off the charts.

I've watched a few videos where the cause of the higher rate was debated. It's interesting.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I don't watch Supergirl because, besides sucking in general, it's too PC for me.

Now they're leaning further left and hope that's going to save the show? There are a ton of DC heroes they could have added instead that would have made the show better.

If they really want to show how the weak can be super, they should import someone like Deadpool's Peter. Marvel might not even notice if Peter switches sides. WTH, cut off his dick if you want. He'd still be funny.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info