Don't act a fool in Las Vegas..

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Yeah, whilst it looks like what he did was great cause bad guys are fucked up, that's in no way ever going to be accepted by anyone. He's going to be fired AF and the LV police are going to accept ZERO liability for his crazy ass actions.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I don't think that cop will be on the job very long either.

We'll see about that... some of those western states do not give a single fuck about our limp dick democrat protest this and that bullshit out here.

You can view the cop as an acting executioner or a police officer looking to end the significant threat to public safety.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
We'll see about that... some of those western states do not give a single fuck about our limp dick democrat protest this and that bullshit out here.

You can view the cop as an acting executioner or a police officer looking to end the significant threat to public safety.

Clark County and LVPD are a very liberal department, at least the people who run it are.

Firing through the car windshield in a residential neighborhood, with other cars driving by, and causing the suspect to crash into a school.

You couldn't come up with a more fucked up scenerio for an officer to put himself into.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
We'll see about that... some of those western states do not give a single fuck about limp dick democrat protest this and that bullshit.

No innocent civilians were accidental shot ??

So I think the cop shouldn’t be fired. Fuck the bad guys.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Clark County and LVPD are a very liberal department, at least the people who run it are.

Firing through the car windshield in a residential neighborhood, with other cars driving by, and causing the suspect to crash into a school.

You couldn't come up with a more fucked up scenerio for an officer to put himself into.

Actually, I watched a video last night where the female officer was clearing a house with two other cops. They missed a guy hiding behind a bed that was standing up against a wall. On the way out, she saw him, yelled "Show me your hands" and then instantly shot him while he had no chance to comply. Then she yells "Oh Shit!" She had no intention of firing. Accidentally squeezed the trigger.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
:rofl: I knew this meme was coming

37267200_1879205242102865_4232567932359540736_n.jpg

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
He just emptied a magazine through his windshield after being shot at in a high speed chase....I think I'll give him a pass.

ya but he probably doesn't give himself a pass and looks like a fucking n00b.. if you've ever trained off the bench and had a good instructor, they really work you to death on maintaining the muscle memory so you don't have to think about shit in the moment. He lost a good 2 almost 3 seconds trying to reload. If the other guy would have exited the vehicle as he was reloading, cop in grave danger.

Cop was calm, confident, and collected throughout the video so I don't give him any pass what so ever. (except for potentially not training in the drivers seat of a car :rofl: )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info