CVS Manager Fired After Calling Cops On Black Woman

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
So, I’m a little confused, the 911 operator appears to ask the race of the woman in question, which the manager responds “African American”.

Granted, there’s no video aired of the conversation that led to the 911 call.

And, may be my ignorance, when did the term “African American” become discriminatory?

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
So, I’m a little confused, the 911 operator appears to ask the race of the woman in question, which the manager responds “African American”.

Granted, there’s no video aired of the conversation that led to the 911 call.

And, may be my ignorance, when did the term “African American” become discriminatory?

No terminology is correct anymore, everything offends them, if you call them by name, you used a “tone” that was offensive. This whole sensitive thing is getting out of hand...

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
https://wreg.com/2018/07/16/cvs-apo...ger-calls-cops-on-black-customer-over-coupon/

Looks like she was, most likely, trying to pass a fake coupon. Manager said call corporate and the employee mistakenly called 911 (or so they say).

CVS took the "we don't want to lose our black customers" route and fired a couple of employees. Replacing employees is not corporate's job so, easy way out for the corporate desk dwellers.

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
She was an extreme couponer. Probably pushing the limits of what they can legitimately accept with coupons. Ive dealt with them before and theyre terrible people. They try to get everything for free, literally, literrrrallllyyyy. She probably wasnt getting her way with the coupons and they said nah thats not going to work that way. So couponers always blow up and cause a scene and put pressure on the workers to cave in and give them the bullshit deal/scam.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
She probably wasnt getting her way with the coupons and they said nah thats not going to work that way. So couponers always blow up and cause a scene and put pressure on the workers to cave in and give them the bullshit deal/scam.

I read about this a few days ago and that's exactly what happened. She didn't get her way and became belligerent, hostile and was causing a scene, but of course you don't see that in the video.

Also, what does Being a Trump Supporter have to do with anything?

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare
Theres pictures of him wearing a trump shirt. And apparently hes an alderman on the north side. Guess he also forged signatures for his area to get better house opportunities for black people to move into the area, something along those lines.
So Im guessing the lady didnt get her way. Started raging on the guy that gets paid $13 an hour because using coupons/scam deals is her job. And wouldnt leave the store.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info