TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Musk has opened several big companies including Tesla and Space X. His Boring Company is showing signs of being very profitable. Chicago just hired them to bore a transportation tunnel between OHare and downtown. You guys will probably be seeing the bricks around Chicago.

Musk got his start by being a cofounder of PayPal. It was sold for $1.5 Billion. He was worth around $750 Mil. at the time and is now worth around $2 Bil.

Guy is self made and full of ideas. I don't agree with everything he does but wish him the best. He creates.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Musk has opened several big companies including Tesla and Space X. His Boring Company is showing signs of being very profitable. Chicago just hired them to bore a transportation tunnel between OHare and downtown. You guys will probably be seeing the bricks around Chicago.

Musk got his start by being a cofounder of PayPal. It was sold for $1.5 Billion. He was worth around $750 Mil. at the time and is now worth around $2 Bil.

Guy is self made and full of ideas. I don't agree with everything he does but wish him the best. He creates.

He actually didn't "open" Tesla, just an investor to start.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Honestly, that's more the kind of environmentalism I like to see. I hate the bureaucratic form where you end up with people making laws that restrict what you can do instead of fostering the idea of innovation to make what was waste into an asset.

Like the stupid fucking valve thing they put into all gas can filler necks now. I end up spilling more gas with that thing than I ever did with a regular, old-school filler neck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info