Dead Man Walking... Er, Flying

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
This is like something out of Walking Dead.

A man that caused a Transavia flight from the Spanish island of Gran Canaria to make an emergency landing in Portugal has died from tissue necrosis, Netherlands' De Telegraaf reported.

The male passenger, now identified as Russian rock musician Andrey Suchilin, allegedly smelled so strongly that others on the flight began fainting and vomiting once the plane took off from Schiphol Airport in the Netherlands. Several passengers said the smell was “unbearable” and the man was “unwashed.”

The 58-year-old reportedly had contracted an infection while on vacation in the Canary Islands that caused his body tissue to die, resulting in the odor.

‘Unbearable’ smelling passenger that caused plane’s emergency landing dies from tissue necrosis | Fox News

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I will put this out here, but with a huge NSFW warning, and a this.

Once you see it, you cannot UNSEE it.

That said, now that you have been warned. Look up the Russian drug Krokodil which is kind of a cheap homemade heroin with horrific effects.

Being that this is a "walking dead" thread, it should be obvious what the side effects are.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

That said, now that you have been warned. Look up the Russian drug Krokodil which is kind of a cheap homemade heroin with horrific effects.

Being that this is a "walking dead" thread, it should be obvious what the side effects are.

Post links. Fuck you think this is....

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Post links. Fuck you think this is....

I saw it once, I don't want to see it again. The video's on youtube are nasty!

Krodil was heroin mixed with gasoline. Basically creates the flesh eating disease once you inject it.

I looked it up. Its Codine and Iodine with more cooking than I felt like diving into.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
tumblr_mz5esgjAYn1r0ckzto1_400.gif

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Krodil was heroin mixed with gasoline. Basically creates the flesh eating disease once you inject it.

The side effects arent from desomorphine though, its from the phosphorus they used to make the desomorphine being left in the final product which causes the necrosis. That is a side effect of phosphorus.

Its someone not knowing what they are doing trying to make their own opiate with shit materials. Heroin can not do that itself.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

vice episode on this too
https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/...s-vice-news-specials/5761c286695121fc2bd5580c

open rotting wounds should be enough to make anyone avoid anything.

sure moved fast for the rock guy for an infection and that's quite an awful sounding experience all around, yikes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info