Gaming Rememeber when people played games online without party chat?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Oh I miss the days on Halo when everyone would just be yelling '******' and other profanities at the end of match.

Were you in the party with me and skeezer and maybe jim (?) when I kept blasting Metallica every time I killed one of them b/c the gomers on the other team all had Metallica names :rofl: [MENTION=206]skeezer[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION]

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Were you in the party with me and skeezer and maybe jim (?) when I kept blasting Metallica every time I killed one of them b/c the gomers on the other team all had Metallica names :rofl: [MENTION=206]skeezer[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION]

This video has me crying, nerds losing their shit over video games :rofl:

I don't remember the Metallica game. The only one I remember is the Mexican dude name Louis and I every time I killed him I would say his name in a Mexican mother's voice, RUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZSSSSSS

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You were there that one night at like....2am when it was you, me and ryan...and i was going ham on that one idiot kid who was trying to talk shit. we were on that beach map...the fuck was it called. w/ the giant rotating circle in the center.

Last Resort maybe?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
You were there that one night at like....2am when it was you, me and ryan...and i was going ham on that one idiot kid who was trying to talk shit. we were on that beach map...the fuck was it called. w/ the giant rotating circle in the center.

Last Resort maybe?

Ahhhh yes Last Resort, I had to look it up to recall great fucking map. Could be annoying as it was a bit of a sniper's love nest. I remember you going off on many people :lmao:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
It was so much fun Halo 3. Then Halo 4 came out and I SUCKED. I also didn't have all of the time in the world to rehone my skills, I was getting PWNED by all of the little fucks that dedicated their lives to playing.

I then faded into obscurity.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thats ok. Go try playing online in the master chief collection. Then youll realize how you were apparently never good at anything. We tried playing old maps and were getting straight up slaughtered....like we had never played halo before....and that was with rick and his crew....

i didnt do so bad in halo 5.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info