TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
55ab610511ea6013ca221ae640b657d9.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
THANK YOU Officer Wheeles!

The left lane is to pass. You are taught this in drivers ed. However, I suppose if you camp out there, as long as you're passing, you're utilizing it for what it's worth... So I don't have an issue there. My issue is you've passed a vehicle in the right lane, you're still in the left lane, and faster people in the left come up behind you, MOVE THE FUCK OVER!

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Hahaha...

mamatastic: Tell you what. If people stop passing me on the right, I’d be more than happy to move over. I shouldn’t have to go 15mph over the speed limit to get out of the left lane safely.

NAM: If you don’t want to go 15mph over the speed limit you shouldn’t be in the left lane to begin with

I'd like to add... If you're IN the left hand lane, doing 15 over, and you're still getting passed in the right lane. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY GOING TO FUCKING SLOW! Move over!

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
Yea, but in Germany, people actually have to know how to drive to get a license.
Here, you could shit in a cup and they'd hand you a drivers license.

Could not agree more.
Just renewed my license and a few of the people ahead of me were complete morons.
Not even counting they were dressed like homeless crack heads!!!!
Plus several didn't even speak English??????????

I've said for decades, it's way way too easy to get a license around here,
and it's ridiculously way too easy to keep it when you prove you're too stupid to operate a machine like that!!!!

I know at 16 I was a horrible driver.
Way too distracted to be trusted with some thing so dangerous!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info