📸 Photography It’s been 12-13 years and I’m still mad at Larry for leaving his window open.

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
I found an old hard drive with a ton of pics from 05/06. I was instantly filled with rage when I saw his back window open in this one. Lol. The CSVT guys should remember this day at US41.

MSC073.jpg

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Too bad they don't make photo editing software for old pictures.

Doesn’t make it any less frustrating. If I have to edit a photo to make it good, then I need to just go ahead and put the camera down.

What happened to the SVT lightning? I don't think I've seen one on the road in ages. Those were such cool trucks.

It died in ‘04. Not sure why.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Doesn’t make it any less frustrating. If I have to edit a photo to make it good, then I need to just go ahead and put the camera down.

I’ve got news for you. I’d put money on every single professional photograph you see has been edited. Extensively. Nothing come straight off a camera and gets published. Nothing. You can take fantastic photos but the enology to edit lets them be perfect.

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
I’ve got news for you. I’d put money on every single professional photograph you see has been edited. Extensively. Nothing come straight off a camera and gets published. Nothing. You can take fantastic photos but the enology to edit lets them be perfect.

I’m aware. That’s why I’m not a professional photographer. If you’re gonna edit your shit that heavily, why not just make it from scratch and draw something?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Mannnn I have some old pics from MSC, maybe i'll dig them up today. I was there the day that pic was taken, I have a pic of me and Victor as well as a few others I think

I was 18 years old with a slow (but clean!) 2v GT on a 100 shot, brand new to CSVT. I love that I still hang out with friends that I first met online 12 years ago lol

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Is this Larry, Larry Hamilton from Speed Inc.? I don't recall him owning a blue Lightning. But he changed cars so often... :D

If so, I can kinda fill in some things as I know/knew him and he lived up the street from me.

No no. Larry formerly of Speed Inc (didn’t he jump ship to AMS a few years ago?) is a great dude. This Larry was....a turd burglar.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info