CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
DeNiro = "You" in this

circle-of-trust-you-~crazy~-26088426.png

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I remember when these award shows were mostly about celebrities patting each other on the back, I miss those days. I can't even watch the award shows now because I have to listen to someone's political opinion. Even if the political opinion was something more in the middle, I wouldn't want to hear it.

I roll my eyes every time someone goes on a political rant, like these celebrities are beacon's of light and are of high moral character.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Oh look, another self-righteous hollywood Douche, surrounded by other self-righteous hollywood Douches patting each other on the back. Telling us; the average Joes what we need and don't need from their body guard and gated community protected bubbles.

They know whats best with you, peon. Like Jennifer Lawrence and her partial 8th grade education, or Leonardo DiCaprio being a high school dropout. They have extensive experience with everything they talk about. We should all be so fortunate to have the privileged to listen to such an educated and vastly superior group of people.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
LOVE THEM. A lot of my SUPER CLOSE a list friends were talking over Tennis about how they want to see a ticket with Bernie Sanders and then both Bill AND Hillary as running mates. The conversation was abruptly ended when a server approached us to offer drinks and we just started wadding up cash and throwing it at him to make sure he knew his place. Then we got kale smoothies and abortions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info