Suffering from Depression, Kate Spade Hangs Herself with Kate Spade Branded Scarf - S

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Another case of Doctors prescribing poison that rots the brain. People get tortured, can't take it any longer and sadly commit suicide.

Chris Cornell
Chester Pennington
Robin Williams
Elvis etc
All on doctor prescribed poison..
Sad

Last edited:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I was on the generic version of Zoloft for about 6-8 months after having some terrible bouts of anxiety. I didn't care for it. It just made me feel 'meh' about everything. It got rid of most of the anxiety, but it also made me feel 'joy' less.

I got back into regular exercise and changed my job. Things got better and I stopped taking pills.

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
It's a sad epidemic IMO, Doctors and Big Pharma know they're prescribing poison that do in fact damage the brain yet they keep prescribing for the money.
Benzodiazepine
SSRI
Obviously opiods, fentanyl etc..... Doctors getting kick backs selling that shit.

Its a horrible, sad and long fucking process for the brain to naturally correct what those pills have done.
Thus, a lot of people don't give themselves the time to naturally heal and cope with life's problems. Instead they run to the Doctor whom gladly increases their dosage.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
I was on the generic version of Zoloft for about 6-8 months after having some terrible bouts of anxiety. I didn't care for it. It just made me feel 'meh' about everything. It got rid of most of the anxiety, but it also made me feel 'joy' less.

I got back into regular exercise and changed my job. Things got better and I stopped taking pills.
As a kid, I was diagnosed with A.D. D. I know I have it, so what I have a short attention span. They had me on Ritalin and the adderall. Then, they were like oh he's depressed so I was put on Zoloft. First off, I wasn't depressed and that stuff made me feel like shit. So I said I took it but never did. "Oh he's doing so much better" yeah, keep believing that mom...

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Another case of Doctors prescribing poison that rots the brain. People get tortured, can't take it any longer and sadly commit suicide.

Chris Cornell
Chad Pennington
Robin Williams
Elvis etc
All on doctor prescribed poison..
Sad

Chad Pennington is still alive...

Anyways this is just another person that couldn't hack it and left behind a child. That's the real victim.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
#imgoingtohell

Attachments

• spade.jpg
    spade.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 47

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
yet Keith Richards and Ozzy is still kicking!!

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Yep, some people can medicate whether it be drugs prescribed by the Doctor or their local Dr. Feelgood and live just fine.
Others, unfortunately, minds cannot handle the chemical imbalance and suffer miserably.

My hat is off to anyone whom was ever on pills and now not and coping with life's problems naturally.

I do know a few people on pills, as much as three different drugs per day for years whom have told me they would kill themselves without their drugs.
What a sad place to be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info