Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Didn't stick the landing.

I'm betting the guy was drinking. He fired the gun when he picked it up. Then he does the stupid "my bad" and walks away. Was not aware he had shot someone. A straight person would, more likely, have comprehended more quickly what happened and would have been looking to see where the bullet went.

He took a breathalyzer so we'll find out unless the FBI puts a lid on the case.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
It's really unbelievable that he made zero attempt at checking to see if anyone was hit. He's lucky that person only received a minor wound. That could have easily been a head shot.

That dude should never hold a position in which he has a firearm.

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL

blakbearddelite

TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
There were comparisons on the link to what happened with Plaxico and how he got two years for shooting himself in the leg. I think there are two factors as to different punishments.

1 - Plaxico was illegally carrying a firearm
2 - The FBI agent was likely to receive lessor punishment as he's being protected...not just because he's white

That being said, I think it's crazy that this guy is back out there right away legally carrying without any apparent punitive period.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Ha, that site isn't racist much...

Even worse, she drew a line through the "white" but left it in view. What is she saying with that? I don't want to be racist but...? If you're going to be racist, lady, be racist. If not, leave the word out.

Doesn't matter if the FBI agent was black or hispanic. Would have been the same result either way because... he's an FBI agent, not because he's white.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info