We're definitely not fucking up the earth

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Whoa, shocked nobody on here hasnt blamed the whale for eating the plastic yet. :s00ls:

I still dont know how they make mention of an "island of plastic" floating in the oceans and they just dont send ships out to scoop all the shit up. There's gotta be some wealthy people who would fund the endeavor? :dunno:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Whoa, shocked nobody on here hasnt blamed the whale for eating the plastic yet. :s00ls:

I still dont know how they make mention of an "island of plastic" floating in the oceans and they just dont send ships out to scoop all the shit up. There's gotta be some wealthy people who would fund the endeavor? :dunno:
Its not valuable plastic and it would cost more to clean then to profit off of.

Fucking whales just need to watch what they eat

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Darwin would say that whale's death improves the species.

In ten thousand years, whales will be armored like nuclear submarines and have stomachs with acid so powerful the plastic bags don't have a chance.

Of course, our medical waste nanobots will be eating them up one cell at a time but, hey, Darwin continues.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
We have a lunatic lady in my neighborhood that goes around and looks in people's garbage cans to check for items that could have been recycled. She has a form letter that she walks around with printed copies, and if she sees you are throwing away something that could have been recycled, she leaves a letter on your garbage can to notify you of your "offense."

Not joking.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
We have a lunatic lady in my neighborhood that goes around and looks in people's garbage cans to check for items that could have been recycled. She has a form letter that she walks around with printed copies, and if she sees you are throwing away something that could have been recycled, she leaves a letter on your garbage can to notify you of your "offense."

Not joking.
Id put the letter on the top of my next regular garbage pick up....and fill the can with recycling.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012

Not joking.

Pull the old light a garbage bag of dog shit on her porch. Ring the doorbell and run
Cunt

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Sad Screenshot_20180604-111943_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info