Remember Rachel Dolezal - Nkechi Diallo?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Last year, Dolezal identified herself as black although her parents are white. She was an NAACP chapter leader prior to her parents saying they are white but resigned.

Fast forward to today when she has been charged with felony theft after she has been allegedly stealing money from welfare while she has had substantial income.

DSHS investigator Kyle Bunge said Dolezal had claimed that "her only source of income was $300.00 per month in gifts from friends." However, the department found that she had deposited nearly $84,000 in her bank account between August 2015 and September 2017 without reporting it.

1527204137856.jpg

Rachel Dolezal hit with felony theft charge in welfare fraud case | Fox News

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm sure CNN and MSNBC will accidentally forget to notice this little blurb of news....

CNN finally released a story today.

Dolezal caught the attention of investigators from the state's Department of Social and Health Services in March 2017 during her promotion of a book she had co-written, "In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World."

An investigator with the department's Office of Fraud and Accountability recalled reading news articles that Dolezal had received public assistance, prompting him to seek a review of her records. The review showed she was actively receiving assistance and had been reporting her only source of income as $300 a month in gifts from friends, according to court documents.
Scanning a company website, the investigator also determined that the publisher of Dolezal's book typically offered contracts that included advance payments of $10,000 to $20,000, court records show.
A subpoena requesting her self-employment and banking records was served last year, and she complied with it, according to court records. These revealed that $83,294 was deposited in her US bank account between August 2015 and September 2017, the records show.
Another investigator found in internet searches that Dolezal was promoting her book as well as "the sale of her art, soaps, and handmade dolls," according to court documents.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/us/rachel-dolezal-welfare-fraud-allegations/index.html

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I guess Im not as SJW like some of you guys.

I guess I am some of the guys you are referring to, too.

I think that's the first time I've even been accidentally grouped in as a Social Justice Warrior.

SHE is the ultimate SJW - the magnificent FAUX-cial Justice Warrior - and when one of those catches lunch, mean old crotchety folks like me revel in it.

I hope they make an example out of her, throw the book at her, lock her up the rest of her skanky life. It would still be too good for the likes of her.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I think what she did is worse than what Pocahontas did (Elizabeth Warren).

And she got the same moniker - Faux-cahontas

Fake Social Justice Warriors are even greater scum. Funny how the media just glazes over them. Must be some kind of agenda or something.:dunno:

Yeah, I agree. At least a magnitude greater worse than Warren, but they are both user pieces of shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info