The Amazon BAN HAMMER

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Anyone get banned?

I was always waiting for the day because I never hesitated to return stuff for any reason what so ever and a couple times outright abused the system :s00ls:

We want everyone to be able to use Amazon, but there are rare occasions where someone abuses our service over an extended period of time. We never take these decisions lightly, but with over 300 million customers around the world, we take action when appropriate to protect the experience for all our customers. If a customer believes we've made an error, we encourage them to contact us directly so we can review their account and take appropriate action.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/amazon-bans-people-for-returning-too-much-but-it-shouldnt.html

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Very rarely have I ever returned anything, because I didn't like something.
Most of my returns have been due to Amazon shipping fuckups, such as I order one thing and receive something totally not even in the same ballpark. This happens on about 15% of my orders.

For example, I ordered a $70 set of wrenches and instead got a $3 can of shoe cleaner shipped to me. Sometimes I'm not sure how Amazon can fuck up so badly.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Very rarely have I ever returned anything, because I didn't like something.
Most of my returns have been due to Amazon shipping fuckups, such as I order one thing and receive something totally not even in the same ballpark. This happens on about 15% of my orders.

For example, I ordered a $70 set of wrenches and instead got a $3 can of shoe cleaner shipped to me. Sometimes I'm not sure how Amazon can fuck up so badly.

Just had that happen yesterday. The item has the wrong tag on it and they shipped it out....

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i know amazon fba guys who haven't gotten really screwed over shitty people returning stuff. like there's nothing wrong with the product but they only wanted it for a one time use, and then the seller can't recover their money because they can't sell it as new either. or if it's a cheap product the buyer gets to end up keeping it anyway.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Co worker is constantly shipping stuff back simply because she didn't like it after she got. No ban hammer yet

wife buys stuff without reading the descriptions. then when it comes in, and she thinks its wrong, it goes back.

Kohls started taking amazon returns BTW. ive dropped off 1 to them so far. Kohls then gave me a 25% off 1 item coupon good for a week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info